You may hear about automation tools- but do you what does automation tools mean? How exactly do they work, and why are they so much favored? So, automation tools are software solutions used to perform several automated yet repetitive tasks and workflows, which indirectly helps in saving time and reducing errors. These automation tool techniques are getting so popular that different tools have been designed to cope with the traffic, and many people are driven towards it. Well, with s much traffic, it’s not possible for any single tool to manage everything. Thus different tools came into the market with slightly different yet unique changes that hook the users.
One such tool is PNP coda-the pnp code, which is considered the network of automation tools designed a few years back to simplify the configuration process. Thus, by this means, the need for manual configuration will be eliminated.
This article will decode everything about PNP code, its various aspects, and why it is getting popular nowadays.
Comprehensive Understanding Of PNP CODA
The PNP Coda is often regarded as network automation designed to simplify the configuration. The product was developed back in 2019 by Cisco systems INC.
The abbreviation of the PNP Coda is Plug and Play, which means that it can easily configure the network and hence can have minimal intervention from the users.
Moreover, apart from its great acronym, the tool PNP CODA aims to provide immense automation benefits to its users. These benefits start from making the configuration process more accessible and reducing the working time to configure the network devices on various networks to others. Thus, the pnp coda, out of nowhere, always provides the best solutions to its users with extensive, unique features.
The tool is a robust automation set that can professionally automate the configuration process. What’s The best part you can configure it on various types of networks, which means that it is supported on the devices like switches, routers, firewalls, and others.
Now we have discussed the thorough understanding of the PNP coda, the next session of this blog is about decoding the features of the PNP coda. Let’s have a look!
You Can Read This Simler Article: biocentrism debunked
Features Of PNP CODA
The pnp coda has many features that make the tool so much more valuable and the worth-working tool for network automation. Now, what are those exciting features that keep its users hooked to it? Following are the features list that makes pnp coda excellent network automation.
- The very first feature of the pnp coda is zero-touch provisioning. It is one of the most powerful features that support the automatic provision and ensure the network’s successful configuration without any consent of user intervention.
- Another exciting feature that pnp coda evolves is device discovery. The software allows you to discover and ensure that you can quickly identify the network devices connected to the network.
Note: the tool ensures the configuration even if the network is not connected to the IP address.
- The third and foremost feature of the pnp coda is the automated configuration. Now with pnp code, you can automate the configuration process easily with several different networks of devices. These networks vary from switches to routers and firewalls to others.
- Another exciting feature of the PNP coda is its centralized management system. The PNP coda ensures that network administrators can easily monitor the network process of configuration just by looking at a location at a single place.
Now comes to the last feature, which is security. The Pnp coda is designed as an encryption model to keep all the data sensitivity safe during the configuration process.
Now, we have an idea of what pnp coda is and what are the features of pnp coda. This network automation tool has various components that make this platform popular and appreciable. Hence, It’s time to explore how does work? So, without any delay Lets start this crazy exploration!
PNP CODA Working
There are specific working criteria that the system under the Cisco network follows. The PNP coda considers the standardized protocol that enables various networks to automate directly without any problem.
Here’s the way how pnp code works:
- First, you have to install the PNP server on your network.
- The PNP service is a responsible server automated and configured with network devices. Once you are done installing the PNP server, it’s time to connect to other network devices.
- Once you are done, the PNP coda will discover you directly and quickly.
Challenges Faced By PNP CODA
Every tool has strong and weak points; similarly, the PNP Coda has both aspects too. The tool has been facing a few challenges, such as the; limitation in the number of devices connected or the complexity in connecting to the network.
Limitation In Device Support: One of the biggest challenges the tool faces is that PNP coda can only cater to the devices from the Cisco network, which means any device out of the Cisco network will not be compatible.
Complexity Of Network: Another primary challenge is that the PNP Coda is not immune to complex networks and can be broken under a complex network.
Strengths Of PNP CODA
With every challenge, the other side reality is that the PNP Coda is a brilliant tool that has a lot of pros. Well, you have already checked out the features and may get an idea of its most vital features. It’s time to introduce you with a quick review of its strengths: Following are the strengths of the PNP coda:
- Affordable in cost
- Easy to understand and use
- Basic interface
- Good Scalability
- Strong security
Thus, until now, we have discussed most of the aspects of the PNP coda, and I hope you have now gotten an idea of what the PNP coda is, how it works, its strengths and weakness, and more. We can infer from all this that the PNP coda is a viral yet vital automation tool with a high scope in the future.
Also, Read The Following: Hdintranet